Tickets Now Available!
Join us on August 27th, 2016, for an evening of Dinner, Dance, Music, and Memories. Reserve your seat now by purchasing a ticket to the event.
A Pearl Night Gala
“Be Our Guest of the Night! Wear your Brightest White!” – August 27th, 2016; 4:00 PM Silent Auction; Dinner @ 7:00 PM; WESTIN HOTEL BALLROOM, 4545 Airport Freeway Irving, Texas 75038; Requested Attire: Evening Wear. Formal. In White.
Who We Are
The Asian American Cultural Association was formed in 1986 as a means to create and maintain a spirit of understanding and alliance amongst all Asian American Communities in the Dallas Fort Worth Area. In 2006 our organization’s name was modified to North Texas Asian American Cultural Association. Leadership ➜
Building a vibrant community in the DFW area through strength in diversity of Asian American cultures and traditions.
Our community message: “Different traditions, one mission”
- Create and Maintain a spirit of understanding and alliance amongst Asian American Communities in the DFW area
- Increase awareness of the rich cultural heritage of all Asian-Americans by holding high visibility social and cultural events
- Promote unity amongst the association’s members in the bonds of friendship, good fellowship, and mutual understanding by providing means for different groups to reach out to each other and the community
- Improving communications by sharing interests and concerns for mutual growth and benefit
- Provide scholarship funds for educational welfare and academic excellence of AA students
In the last decade the DFW area has undergone a major demographic change, with an influx of Asian Americans into the North Texas area. Currently there are over 250,000 Asian Americans residing in the DFW metropolis. With growth, there is a need for one collective voice and a mechanism to show the cultural diversity we bring to the local communities. The organization was formed in 2006 as Asian American Cultural Association to bring Asian Americans together and provide leadership in cultural, educational, social and economic areas. NTAACA seeks to bring out the maximum potential of all people in our communities, and seeks to build a better world for all races.